Get this screensaver for FREE at
Interactive Real Time Weather
- Right Click Anywhere On The
- Select Close
Attractions in Europe and the United
States at www.nonrevwebsite.con
Latest Radar Images
- Height of Storm indicated in numerical
- Add 00 at end of value
- Values are in Feet
- Example - 230 equates to 23,000 Feet.
- Color indicates Intensity
- Gray -
- Red -
- Feathers indicate Wind Direction and
- \___ - Wind blowing to East
- \ - Indicates Velocity, 10 Knots per " \ "
- Example \\___ - Indicate Easterly wind at
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2004 Proactive Information Corporation
June 12, 2009